Just had a consult with a client(age 43) who has been treated for all the above by the allopaths for 6-8 months. He has lost his job and insurance and is about to lose his house and car- due to his sickness. I asked him one question- What did he do for a living for the last 10 years? He answered -a painter. I knew he was loaded up with heavy metals. He had all the physical symptoms. I had to beg him get a hair analysis. Lo- and Behold- his cadmium,aluminum, vanadium, sulfur, boron, phosphorus, zinc, potassium, and sodium levels were off the chart- 2 to ten times the norm. He could only be convinced to do Pauling chelation and is still resisting a colon, liver, and kidney cleanse. He insists on the Standard American Diet. He is in terrible pain and can hardly function. His bowel has virtually quit working. I am wanting him to do EDTA with IV- but he thinks adv. med is hooey. Has anyone (besides me on myself) had any luck with oral EDTA on the above metals?

TJ Garland, CMO supplier
          there are no incurable illnesses-only incurable people.