Greetings,

My name is Katherine and I am in California. I recently signed on to this
group.

It has been so encouraging to read your posts.

Several of us became sick at work with the same symptoms. We were all dx with
something different.

Two of us are still not able to return to work after 2 years. (I seem to be
the worse as far as mobility and cognitive skills.)

I stepped out of the box and found a doc who knew enough to test me with
Igenex Lab for lyme disease.

I now am seeing a LLMD>

My main goal is to have my health return. I see that there seems to be many
ways to go about this.

I am still putting the pieces of the puzzle together with the resources I
have at this time.

I did have a person offer to ship me a machine that would allow me to make my
own CS.

I have asked him to hold off on that until I knew more.

I hope to know more by reading your posts.

I am currently taking bicillin shots twice a week. I have only had about 6 of
them at this time.

I become less functioning while on abx..which is not good. I do have in home
health care for 8 to 10 hours a week. This is good and a blessing.

Thanks,
Katherine
50 something
Teacher (I am hesitant about including this as I have found my language
skills have been affected by this. Not to mention math and bathing skills too.
HA!)