Helena inquires:
> Mike, which [nebulizer] did you purchase..??

I settled on the Mystique ultrasonic from portablenebs.com for $90 with
shipping. Allegedly quiet, fast, portable, and reasonably priced. Will
let y'all know how I like it when it gets here.

> The first few days, I wore it inside my socks while at work.  Whatever the
> reason, my skin itched and I started scratching till it was all bloody from
> knee to ankle, both legs.  Then a horrible allergic reaction set in and
> skin on both legs "bruised" (turned black & blue) and became
> infected...possibly from scratching.

Electroporation? Massive Herxheimer? <shudder>

> Two weeks or so ago, I developed carpel tunnel symptoms ...

Helena, visit Jason's site and read about his treatment for CTS...

    http://www.eytonsearth.org/carpal.html

Sounds like you're having a strange time of it. I hope it starts to get
better soon. Take it slow and be careful. If something goes wrong,
stop!

Be well,

Mike D.