There was study done in England a few years back where volunteers [paid ones I hope] were given a liquid with cold germs in it.
Some in the mouth, others the nose, others, the eyes.
ONLY the ones who had the eye dose got the cold.

ode

At 11:16 AM 12/3/2003 -0700, you wrote:

It is the weirdest thing I ever heard, but apparently the eyes are the prime pathway for colds and flu viruses to get into your system. I have read one or two confirmatory things that hand washing is important because kids, for instance pick up the germs and then touch their eyes, etc.
All I know is that since I started misting my eyes daily, I have not gotten a cold, or the flu or any similar bugs.
hey, if it works, I'm not arguing or quitting it!
paula
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:gw...@juno.com>Gladys Williams
To: <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>silver-list@eskimo.com
Cc: <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: CS>How much cs needed to get rid of cold once you have one?

PAULA---SPRAYING YOUR EYES?? HOW? WHY? WHAT DOES IT DO?

Gladys

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:33:29 -0700 "sol" <<mailto:pcar...@wyoming.com>pcar...@wyoming.com> writes:
Since I started spraying my eyes daily, (especially before and after every outing) I haven't gotten one single cold, and that has been over a year now. Somewhat amazing, and very gratifying, as I used to catch every cold that went around.
paula

<<<<

-- The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.