Robb this is very interesting, can you give me a clue as to when BB posted
about this to speed up finding his post.
Do you know why it helps?
Both my husband and I can only tolerate low doses of CS eg 60-100ml as the
herx is too much we are absolutely floored but also helped, just seem to
need to take it very slowly which is a real pain. Could it be that taking
the gatorade might also helps the body to deal with the herx/detox?
Hope you continue to improve with all your protocols.
Thanks and BW,
Sheila

---