Hi Richard, I sent the replies on to Anna, Here is her answer.

Hank, I think you may remember this from NWOC. But, I had some CS
from Innerlight. The very first time I took it...and it was only
about 5 drops under my tongue....my throat closed up...I had an
allergic reaction. I almost went into anaphylactic shock. Grabbed my
inhaler just in time. Drank lots of pure water.

I was told that it must've not been very good CS but I'm VERY
sensitive to pills, drugs, herbs, etc....so I have to admit I'm
afraid to try it again. I don't even take pain meds like tylenol
unless it's severe.

I've got a really strong immune system...knock on wood, I've not been
sick with a virus or flu since the week after 9/11. I had bronchitis
for over a month...from the chem spraying which was heavy when
aircraft could fly again. I had it so bad, I thought I'd die with it.
But since, I've not even had a cold. I've had allergic reaction
stuff..throat closing up, stuffy sinuses, watery eyes, etc. but no
infection, cold, virus, etc.

So - I don't have any CS.
???
Anna