  From: debi johnson-dinwiddie [mailto:dkjel...@yahoo.com]
  Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 12:58 AM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: CS>MRI's & CS

  Hello everyone...I just joined this group as I am searching to learn more
about the effects of MRI's and CS. My daughter is to have an MRI on her head
and neck this week.  She had just began drinking CS...only a few ounces for
a couple of days.  She
  stopped not knowing what affect the MRI would have on the silver in her
body.  Does anyone think there is a danger?
  Thanks...Deb