Hi Richard...Thanks for your support.  My daughter had the MRI this morning.
We won't know the results for a while but nothing happened unusual. She did use
essential oils at her hairline and she felt like that helped.  I'm anxious for
several reasons to see what it showed.  I guess it depends on the person on how
they react to such an MRI.  The doctor is looking for tumors,blood clots, etc.
They injected her with a solution to dilate the vessels in her brain.  She
wouldn't tell me exactly how it made her feel...but it wasn't good. By the way
she hinted...almost an insane feeling.  When she gets the report I'll post it.
I really don't think anything had to do with the CS though from all that I have
been reading everywhere. However, IF a lot of metal is reported in the findings
I'll be sure and let you know.
Deb

Hi Deb,

I certainly hope your daughter gets a good report from her MRI. I didn't feel
that CS would affect any test or treatments--then yesterday a long-time friend
who uses 2 gallons of CS a month for herself, pets & daughter, told me that she
went to the Lake County Courthouse to file some legal papers and the metal
detectors kept going off due to the CS in her body. I would appreciate any
comments from others regarding this.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL!

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 56 yr FL Pharmacist