From: "Heather King (LCA)" <heath...@microsoft.com>
To: "Richard Harris" <yr...@cfl.rr.com>; <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 3:56 PM
Subject: CS>Walgreen Ultrasonic Humidifier

> Hi Richard (and list),
>
> I purchased the $20 Personal Ultrasonic Humidifier from Walgreen the other
day, but I noticed in trying to set up the process that it has a charcoal
filter as part of the uptake. Did you encounter this and if so, did you just
leave it in place? I wonder about it filtering out all the CS/DMSO/MSM. On
the other hand it is easily removable, but then there is no way so siphon up
the mixture, since the filter portion reaches down into the reservoir.
Without the filter, there is no reach. If you know what I'm referring to,
can you recommend a way to bypass the little filter? Perhaps plastic tubing?
I have the receipt & could take it back, but I really like the size (&
price) so if I can find a way to rearrange it that would be the best thing.
If you changed it to suit you, I'd like to know how you did it. :o)