In a message dated 2/9/04 1:13:47 PM EST, mdud...@execonn.com writes:

<< Actaully the problem with silver citrate is that it was reported in one
paper
 that the citrate allowed the silver to cross the blood brain barrier.  >>

It was my understanding that all electro-colloidal silver crosses the
blood-brain barrier, because the particles are so small.  For those of us
treating
EPM in horses, this is definitely a good thing because the protozoa that we are
trying to kill resides in the cells of the CNS.  I've never heard before that
silver in the brain can CAUSE neurological problems.  I would appreciate any
elaboration on these subjects -- crossing the blood-brain barrier and causing
neurological problems.  Thanks.   MA