From: Norman Cameron [mailto:daddyk...@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 10:51 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Evidence of mineral depletion

hi Thora
hope you don't mind my inclusions...
Some of the many reason for added health benefits of 1904 include ...
Breast feeding was almost always necessary for survival
Going to school was an exercise in exercise
Wood burning for heat warmed people four times
Transportation was usually more than just turning a key
Food was almost always locally grown or shot from the trees
and
there was a chance no one lived upstream