Interesting that no mention of iron is in the copy.
Not that it won't take it out, it will, but it might cause problems in the filter they don't want to address.
I'd check to see if the reverse osmosis cycle occurs before or after the carbon filter.
If it's afterwards, iron algae will contaminate the carbon filter in a week or two.
Installing a carbon filter in the refrigerator prevents the organisms from growing in the filter.
Simply cooling the water makes most of it go inactive and settle out. Ice cubes have a spot of brown residue on the bottom and don't have the iron flavor nearly as much.
A short rinse thaws that part off quickly.

Ode