Hi, Richard!

Your right about colloidal silver being made
with a colloidal mill in the early 20th Century.
But other methods were in use too. The 1939
book Chemicals Of Commerce, Volume IV,
by Cornelia and Foster Snell mention mild
protein silver (MPS) and silver proteinate used
as an antiseptic called Nargol which was
obtained "by treating a salt of nucleic acid with
a silver salt." (p. 140.)

But it could be that the LVDC electrolysis method
is relatively new. Did anybody use it before its
exposition in the Beck Protocol? Was it Beck who
discovered it?

You are so right about using all available methods,
including those that go beyond what Beck collected
from his search of old patents. Maybe someone
should publish updated, expanded version of what
Beck initiated. Anybody game?

Best regards,

Matthew