Dear Coyote,
I must pipe off here,
I have been making Colloidal Silver by the gallon for over 4yrs now, I use an adjustable air pump, with an air filter,......before that like you, I made it by the pint. I guess if all you have is a pint jar then that is what works.
Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.

Ode Coyote wrote:

2.  Modified AC current at  30??? volts and ??? m/amps ( Still confused here)
 The lower the voltage, the lower the frequency.  10,000 volts probably
works fine at 60 HZ but I think it takes around one or two cycles per
minute at 30 volts to get good results.  Try it and see.
3. Fish  tank bubbler.  ( How gentle?)
Gentle enough to not blow deposits on to or off of the electrodes.  Watch
and adjust.
4.  Max/suitable size of container. 1 pint?   (Does shape matter?)
Size doesn't matter, but a long process time will require cleaning the
electrodes off periodically.
Containers that are short are easier to stir but a bubbler shouldn't care
about that.
Main thing is to keep the current density down by reducing voltage as you
go, or gradually moving the electrodes further apart.  The bigger the
electrodes are, the more current you can use and the faster the process goes.
I look for golden whisps. [vs white ones]  If I saw those, I'd back off on
the current some.

Ode

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>