John- save yourself a lot of time and money and buy one of Trem's or Ode's machines. Cheap and foolproof.

TJ Garland, CMO supplier
          there are no incurable illnesses-only incurable people.

From: john rigby <jrig...@fablor.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Odd facts about addictions: CS?
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 15:35:21 +1000

Hi there folks,
This is slightly veering off topic but does include CS "addiction"? .

As an industrial psychologist during the last century, there were certain facts always necessary to keep in mind and a great teacher of mine used to put it this way:
( circa 1970)
The 25% factor is absolute.

25% of the population still smokes. ( No amount of proof of danger will alter that) 25% of the population will still volunteer to fight in a war.( The young, like the bottom 25%, really do think they are immortal)
25% of the population dies in plagues.
25% of the population is capable of reason.
25% of the population can not be hypnotised
25% of the population in any clinical study/trial will placebo react.
25% of the population will now die of Cancer.

The only group you will ever be able to change anything with, is the upper 25%. Luckily, the next 50% will eventually follow them. The bottom 25% will, as usual, die.
My observations on the list so far is that the "magic pill" belief is still very much alive and kicking. :-) I do think that in the light of verifiable information received to date, CS is the next best thing ............... the next best thing. But some of the hopes for it are right up there with "safe smoking and harmless recreational drugs".
It can only be part of a curative/restorative regime.
A marvellous part, but only a part.

I really do feel for anyone addicted to anything - I have an addictive-type personality which covers everything from nicotine to booze to TV to workaholism. I've had to beat each one in turn, but it really took the expectable end result of those addictions, "Terminal Cancer" to give me the final impetus.

Note: Nicotine addiction is a separate thing altogether, to a modern cigarette. Ask any real addict what the two toughest things to quit are and the answer is always the same:
cigarettes then sugar.
Some odd info: Heroin is non-addictive at all. It's just fun. It had to be gotten rid of for the same reasons that they will soon ban CS. Cocaine is a real bugger for about two weeks, nothing like cigarettes though, which take literally months and will be dangerous for years, perhaps life. All addictions seem to have a primary fear/self-destruction impulse as the main hook. Physical addiction is a much smaller component, with the only exception known being the SCIENTIFICALLY engineered-to-be-addictive modern cigarette.

One last scary thing:
Many years ago I was given a whole little education in how cigarettes are REALLY sold by one of the creative geniuses behind it. He had just quit his super-paying job after a conscience attack and was at the time, a student of mine. Through him a book was written called "Media Sexploitation" which actually detailed the methods.

Those "old-fashioned" psycho-manipulative methods really worked. Today, they are eons advanced and not surprisingly, TV is the weapon of choice, perfect for subliminal perceptive manipulation.
END OF MY KNOWLEDGE CONTRIBUTION TO LIST:

NOW: PLEASE HELP ME!

Meanwhile, I'm still a tyro in the CS ranks and have not been able to finally determine right to this moment the best way to moonshine my own CS. Am still being ripped off at $30 for 200ml here in Oz.

Am all the way back to  making my own machine with :

1. Canadian Dollars ( guaranteed 99.99 fine) as I really do not like the idea of unknown other things being released into the mix and no easy way to certify wire. Haven't been able to get them locally at less than insane prices or even over the Net. Professional brokers wanting nearly $150 just for insurance and shipping AND a Cashiers Cheque ( about $50 extra from here)

WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE MAYBE A CANADIAN MEMBER SENDING 4 OVER WITH SUITABLE RECOMPENSE FOR EFFORT , SAY VIA PAYPAL ??

2. Modified AC current at 30??? volts and ??? m/amps ( Still confused here)

3. Fish  tank bubbler.  ( How gentle?)

4.  Max/suitable size of container. 1 pint?   (Does shape matter?)

USE : INGESTION

5. Perhaps a 100 day cleanup routine at  a tablespoon  3x day.

6. Prophylactic treatment of milk and drinking water of 5-10ml per litre. (Note: Found almost homeopathic doses seem to work in raw milk - extends life by nearly 100% Just 2 drops per litre )

My promise to create a website for really serious user-newbies (not scientists) still holds.

Thanks ,

Himagain