Arnold Beland sells the wire. I have lost his address. He is very reasonable. Someone will help. Arnold?

TJ Garland, CMO supplier
          there are no incurable illnesses-only incurable people.

From: "Ian_Ontario" <ian_onta...@hotmail.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>Fine Silver Wire - Source
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 20:35:41 -0500

Would anyone on the list in Canada know where to get 1.6000 mm fine four
nine silver wire at a reasonable price.  I would be interested in knowing.
I just paid $295 before taxes for 30 feet of this wire - a total weight of
217kg  .  Near as I can figure, that is $38 Canadian an ounce and that
seems a little steep.  I haven't shopped around so it's possible that even
this price is low.  Canadian bullion price for silver today is $8.69 oz, so
it's a $30 premium per ounce for the wire form vs a silver bar.

Thanks

Ian

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>