  From: Tel Tofflemire
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 11:47 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Fine Silver Wire - Source

  I am glad I never toss out links, and interesting silver mail. Here is Arnold
Beland email address, But I did notice on other sites that bullion Silver has
went up in price over the last time I bought some.  Hope you still need this.
  Tel Tofflemire
  Dewey, AZ

  Why would anyone want to mess with coins when
  you can get .9999 certified, #12 wire from
  Arnold Beland, $10 for 3feet, and have it in
  a couple of days anywhere in u.s.a.

  abel...@amerion.com