Nope, but you can do a general search and find a few articles or go to
Medline and find scientific articles.

I have since seen a reference to the use of Normal Saline in eye
formulations. This makes sense since that is what is used to irrigate
most tissues and not get irritation. It is the same salt concentration
as the body tissues. 0.9% I believe. About 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a cup
of water if memory serves, but do check this out as I am not positive. I
used to use this to irrigate my sinuses and it would not burn where
regular water would.

Garnet