Did someone a couple months ago recommend a drop of flaxseed oil in each eye twice a day for cataracts?

TJ Garland, CMO supplier
          there are no incurable illnesses-only incurable people.

From: Wayne Fugitt <wfug...@direcway.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Eye Formulation Question
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 19:50:29 -0600

In the Feb issue of Second Opinion by Dr. Robert J. Rowen, he has some interesting comments about an eye formula that has helped some people with cataracts.

He even states that he uses this himself for prevention and eye health. The formula is simple and listed below.

DMSO   6.25 percent

Vitamin C   1.25 percent

Glutathione  1.25 percent

The question is, what is the remaining percent of 91.25 percent ? Distilled Water?

He lists only one source and phone number. Dollar Drug or Santa Rosa, 707-575-1313

I had rather mix this myself than to buy it.

Can anyone suggest the exact form of Vitamin C and Glutathione? Why not use some CS in this blend?

I keep a spray bottle of CS in my pocket. When out working in buildings that contain people and people spaces such as offices and dorms, I typically spray both the eyes and nose a few times per day.

I am not paranoid about catching a bacteria or virus. I am doing this somewhat as a test to see how long I can go without getting sick or catching a bug.

I know this won't help the larger bugs or spiders.

Wayne