Why not research the mechanism by which Liver Enzymes are elevated. This
list is not likely to have the detail of assurance you are looking for.

I ALWAYS qualify my statements to ensure that the readers will check it
out for themselves.

To my knowledge of physiology Silver Ions and Atoms do not induce liver
enzymes. I can tell you that I am more familiar with the pathway by
which drugs and natural substances are eliminated in the body than your
average physician.

Again this is not ever going to be enough assurance for someone in  your
position. The best course of action is to do some reading yourself on
the general process of induction of liver enzymes, why and what
substances elevate them and what it mean. A simple Google search will
pull up basic info.

If you want help interpretting that info you can email me off list.

Garnet