direction that you could give me to search.

many thanks,
marian

On Feb 24, 2004, at 1:43 PM, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com wrote:

From: sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
Date: February 24, 2004 9:03:25 AM PST
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>further questions re CS and liver transplant

I've been through the archives and can't find anything about whether it is safe for a liver transplant recipient to take CS daily, and if it is safe is there an amount that isn't. Like if 2 oz daily is ok is 2 quarts daily still ok? Only got one answer about my question whether CS can elevate liver enzymes. Garnet said silver is not metabolized by the liver so probably not, but I'd really like to get answers with something more solid behind them if such answers exist. No offense, but someone who's life depends on their transplanted liver isn't likely to have much confidence in a speculation or "I don't think so" which is still all I have to offer her at this point. My friend had her liver transplant several years ago, not sure how many. Because she basically has NO immune system due to the suppressive drugs, CS could be a real gift to her, but only if it won't harm the transplant, and if it won't interfere with the suppression drugs. Usually I am comfortable with my own to date knowledge and experience, but this is real
life and death here.  Anyone? TIA,
paula