Chuck declares:
> Hmmph!
> That'll be the day I pay an extra $20 to a doctor for a common
> commodity. He's hardly a charity case.

This particular doctor, Dr. Jacob, is one of the two pioneer
researchers that discovered the uses of DMSO and has spent the last 40
years of his life studying it. The decision taken by the FDA back in
the 60's to refuse to allow further study of DMSO was and is a direct
attack on Dr. Jacob's work.

I don't say you have to buy anything from him, but don't lump him in
with every other "doctor" you've ever been offended by, Chuck.

He's one of us.

Be well,

Mike D.