Is there any chance you can convert this to a standard format that any word
processor can read. The standard is RTF.  I have tried opening that document
(unzipped of course) in both WordPad and Microsoft Works, and it crashes them
both.

If it were RTF it could be read by those, as well as my Word Perfect and any
other
word processor.

Thanks,

Marshall