Dear Paula,
I use the Brunner's Castile, pepperminty liquid soap.  Maybe there's
another that's not peppermint?
Reid

Paula said,
Reid,
  Is the Brunner's soap you use bar or liquid? I had a violent allergic
reaction to the Brunner's liquid peppermint soap, but don't know if any
of the others would do the same, and I'm also allergic to Ivory (yah,
supposed to be impossible, right?) Both of those were skin reactions,
but I don't much care to test them orally :-)
  I am currently using the Myrrh soap from Sallye Ander, but would
appreciate hearing from anyone else trying the bar soap brushing as to
what soap you are using. I also had good results from Tom's of Maine
(forget which type bar it is) but the soap taste of that really lingers.

TIA,
paula