  From: Jan Stoeten [mailto:jstoe...@xs4all.nl]
  Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 6:32 AM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: Re: CS>Newbie with rectal cancer

  Hi Kathy,

  If you would like to know more about CS, its applications and production,
go to www.silvermedicine.org   You will find not find a better informative
CS site than this on the internet. But also stay tuned in here. This happens
to be one of the best and most devoted groups to CS and alternative
therapeutics.

  All the best,
  Jan Stoeten, the Netherlands