Kathy,
Another thing that could help you is doing enemas with colloidal silver. Make
sure your colon is fairly free of debris: I would do a wam water enema first,
then an enema with colloidal silver. Hold the colloidal silver for as long as is
comfortable, then expel.

What also comes to mind are enemas in ozonated water. Cancer cannot survive in
the presence of oxygen. Ozone is "oxygen with an attitude" -- a heavy duty
charge that really blasts microbes. The list that deals with ozone is Oxyplus,
and it's on yahoo. As with this list, there are many intelligent and
knowledgeable folks on that list.

Best wishes.
Nenah