It occured over a year ago when I drank between 1/2 and 1 gallon of CS a day
for about 2 or 3 weeks after being bitten by a tick that developed the typical
Lyme bulls eye.  It has never gone away.

My only explaination is that silver got introduced into tissue that was
growing, ie fingernails. I have heard of CS darkening hair, perhaps by the same
mechanism. But I find it odd that it has not moved far from the base of the
nails.

Marshall