Hey Brooks and everyone else, around here we have an alternative to Gatorade called SmartWater. It's made by Glaceau. Here's what's in it:

Ingredients: vapor distilled water + electrolytes (calcium chloride, magnesium chloride and potassium bicarbonite).

Here's a URL http://bottledwaterstore.com/smartwater.htm
I didn't see one for the company- this is just an outlet.

So Brooks, what do you think? Is it a worthy replacement for Gatorade?
I thought about using it to make CS ( the store was out of the distilled water I usually buy ). But decided I didn't know what those added electrolytes would do. Would it matter?
Sharon

Brooks, if you could give me a suggestion, I would appreciate it. I have read that Gatorade is good for helping the body assimilate CS. I am a diabetic and I can't drink all that sugary stuff. Do you have an alternative I could try? I know I'm not assimilating the CS I'm drinking as I'm catching every sickness that comes around and I've been drinking 2 ounces daily.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you can give.

Debbie