Hi Al,

Mathematics isn't my strongest suit, obviously!  :)

The machine is The "Micro-Particle" Home Colloidal Silver Generator from The
Silver Edge Health & Nutritionals in Phoenix, AZ.  It says it will produce
0.0015 to 0.0025 micron colloidal silver.

Do I have the wrong idea that 0.0001 microns is smaller than 0.0025?

I thought the smaller the silver particle, the more good it would do.

Thank you,

Jean Baugh