Thanks for this info. So far the CS DMSO thing definitely alleviates
sensitivity and I can chew on that tooth. Seems to be doing something.
But I am curious aobut the Mn you mentioned. Is it possible to make it
in my SilverGen? Do you know anything about dosages of Mn?

Is tetrasilver tetroxide more than just CS?

Thanks so much for your help!

Garnet