Hi folks,
I liked that one!  But it reminded me of the VERY old ideas of :
1.  "Born with a silver spoon" - was used as a bactericide
2. Ancient sailors used to put silver (what form?) in their water jars on long trips to keep it safe.

Also - HOW DID this argyra idea get *so far* around the traps? I keep meeting people who even keep and take "general purpose" antibiotics "just in case" but who know about the terrible incurable effects of ingesting silver........!

Cheers,
Himagain - a known cynic ..... but soon to own his own CS generator!