I think if a thorough discussion of this matter is desired that I'd
like it to take place on the Off Topic List. (Links at bottom of
message!) Y'all can post there without joining, and can read it at the
web archive until you're satisfied. Want it in e-mail? Then follow the
instructions to be found at the Silver List web site.

I'll referee. <duck!>

Be well,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner