From: "Rob Combis" <rcom...@ensatina.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 2:34 PM
Subject: CS>lung congestion

> I have used CS in a nebulizer (along with MSM and a small amount of DMSO)
to treat asthma very successfully in my sister.  She had a healing reaction
for a few days, felt like bronchitis, but she continued and her asthma
symptoms were reduced by 80% or so.

> My questions is this.  My father is a carpenter who has inhaled fumes, saw
dust, sheet rock dust, etc...for almost 40 years.  Just recently he has had
trouble breathing and needs to wear a mask on the job site to get through
the day.  He has serious congestion in the lungs from these foreign
substances that are affecting his lungs.  My initital thought would be that
CS wouldn't be able to help here because it is not bacteria/fungus related,
but I am not sure.  Could the foreign substances be allowing bacteria/fungus
to prosper thus causing the congestion.  Would CS help out here??