If you see no reason to assume that man is evolving then can you support
this position by stating by what assumptions you conclude that man is in
a state of devolution or stasis? One of the three must be occuring and
since time is nothing more than the state of constant physical change,
we can safely assume it is not the process of stasis.

Garnet