I would start out with topical administration, probably 30% as the neck
and scalp is very sensitive skin. It can be drying so a bit of Aloe Vera
Gel first or some kind of oil after will keep the skin from getting
rough and dry. This will have to be worked around of course because of
your hair. Histamine release will make you itch for about 20 minutes,
but this effect lessens with time. Also the effects of topical DMSO are
cumulative so will increase with daily use. It can be applied 3-5 times
a day. I generally mix mine with CS since I have it but distilled water
is fine. Make sure the skin is clean and free of chemicals that you
would not want carried into your blood stream.

It can be taken orally 1-2 teaspoons a day for general whole body
efffects. Also MSM 2-8 grams a day is a very good way to reduce
inflammation. Of course they both do so much more but that is one of
their main effects. MSM is DMSO with one extra molecule of oxygen. 15%
of DMSO is metabolized to MSM, the rest is excreted in the urine.

DMSO Nature's Healer by Morton Walker and MSM The Definitive Guide by
Stanley Jacob both have much information on the use of DMSO. Both are
about $10 at Amazon and money very well spent. (I hate buying books that
turn out to be no better than an internet serach.)

a few months ago when I could not find one. I talked to Dr Stanley Jacob
and informed him of the list. He is the developer of DMSO for organ
transport.

Last week I crushed my finger and later fell on one knee which
immediately started form a huge hematoma. I dipped the finger in pure
DMSO, it healed immediately, no bruise, the blood blister disappeared
before my eyes in two minutes and the next day it showed no signs or
soreness. My knee got the 20% nasal spray I carry soaked for 30 minutes
through my jeans. No bruise, the one that started was gone by the time I
got home and no soreness, just a slight abrasion of the skin.

I carry a roll on of DMSO with me in the car now as I was away from home
when I fell. And if you ever have the misfortune to sever a limb wrap it
in DMSO soak cloth, as well as the site of loss. Stem cells are
transported in 2-4% DMSO and the recipients are infused with DMSO as
standard protocol.

Buy the books and you too  can share this amazing story with friends. To
me and to Dr Jacob it is a medical miracle that is hard to wrap your
mind around and the closest thing to instant healing I have ever
experienced.

Garnet