Hi it's Marie ... I posted for the first time one week ago about my husband who is paralized with MS and I have him on CS ... oh yes I do and I will not stop.  I have already seen results,  the first of which I have ever seen in his devilish disease,  please can anybody help me with withdrawing from Prozac.  He takes Fluox and this week I stopped one (of his two) daily pills,  he is feeling pain down the right side,  I will not stop taking him off this terrifying drug but will do it slowly.  I need to know what you guys think about it, the doctors will hate it,  but he needs them out of his system.  Any answers.  Thanks so much. xxxxxx luv me.

Need more speed? Get Xtra JetStream! -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Silver List archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour