Hi, Marie,

I've heard that prozac comes in a liquid form, if so, it'd be easier to slowly
reduce the amount.  Antidepressants are notorious for being near impossible to
get off.  The doctors will usually try to step you down over two weeks, but
that's not realistic - I've heard of some folks taking closer to a year.  If
you search the web you'll probably find some groups that discuss this.

Sidebar to MS - my Mom got it in her mid-30's.  In her early 50's she began an
exercise program where she walked around the track at the local high school.
She built herself up and got much stronger and believes the exercise is crucial
to managing MS.

Best,

Cindy