Dear, dear list members.   I want to express my affection and gratitude to
this list.  I am a 63 year old woman who has cancer.  I decided this on the
basis of my reaction to the cansema salve.  I have it in various places.
However, I am feeling so good these days that I don't really give it much
thought.  Feel better than I have in many years.  Being realistic, I don't
think this will last, but until it doesn't, I am so happy and am enjoying life
so much that I am grateful to God and to the people on this list, as well as
one or two others.  It was on this list that I first learned of colloidal
silver.  I think it was here also that the zapper was spoken of so highly.
Both of these have been of such value to me.  I thank you all.  I have received
such encouragement from so many of you and so much information.  Encouraging
people are kinda hard to come by sometimes. :)  You have been wonderful.  I
thank you.  Whatever and whenever the 'customary thing with people' happens, I
 have had a wonderful couple of years, largely due to the information and
encouragement I have gotten here.  I hope my gratitude and affection for you is
complete.  I think it is.  I have chosen to speak now as one never knows just
what the future holds.  I know my present is so very happy.  Best wishes to all
of you.  I have tried to be part of the goodness on this list.  Let's all keep
trying.   What you people are doing is wonderful.  pj