Dire warnings with a disclaimer: [Yup, we said it as required by law but we don't mean it that way]

11. Toxicological Information

Oral rat LD50: 14,500 mg/Kg. Irritation data (std Draize, rabbit): Skin = 500 mg/24 hour, mild; Eye = 500 mg/24 hour, mild. Investigated as a tumorigen, mutagen, reproductive effector.

---NTP Carcinogen---
Ingredient Known Anticipated IARC Category
Dimethylsulfoxide (67-68-5) No No None

Ode