From: Matthew McCann PE [mailto:mmcc...@franciscan.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 2:56 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>>Water Temp

Hi, James,

Some people raise mushrooms at home as a
hobby, and mushrooms are reputed to have a
high uptake of silver - which may explain the
medicinal character of some such as the Shiitake.
If this is so, mushroom beds could be thought of
as a recycling process for CS/EIS batches gone
bad, provided the brew doesn't kill them outright.
Have you or anybody on the List any information
on this possibility? Thanks for all your valuable
input.

Best regards,

Matthew