This one is on topic, but I copied it without the headers and don't know who
to give credit for it..

My brother-in-law was bitten on the hand by a brown recluse. He waited a
day to tell me. By the time he came to me his hand had swollen so bad he
could no longer make a fist. I immediately applied a calcium bentonite clay
hydrated with 10 ppm colloidal silver as a poultice to the bite about an
inch thick and covering the entire back of his hand. We then wrapped it and
secured it with an ace bandage. We changed the clay twice a day for 3 days.
By day 3 the swelling had gone completely away and you could only see 2
small white marks where the fangs had hit him. He suffered no necrosis.