>From the work I do there appears to be ripping on the energetic lines around
the body from needle use.  The Wei Qi  - bodies energetic boundary - is
punctured causing energetic holes or leaks which can flow both ways.

How to make this simple to understand?

Those with strong Wei Qi can break bricks with a blow - without injury...
those with weak Wei Qi cannot break boards, and folks with
very weak Wei Qi would probably hurt themselves trying to break boards.

Ongoing use of under wire bras creates enough of a pressure on the meridians
to cause blockage (escalating breast cancer rates???). In Europe they know
to drain the lymph system. In North America we tend to ignore 'sore spots',
allow the lymph to continue to back up, add some chemical deodorant to the
glue, and wah-la, one needs a surgeon... Underwires may not be as severe as
a puncture from my perspective...

Ladies, and guys with sweethearts check this out.  Feel around under the
left axilla (arm pit) - body side, it's like a sore bruise sometimes as
large as an inch in diameter.  Rub gently it to easy off the blockage. It's
usually more sore on the left side.  Check the right side - often less sore,
and massage it too. The body talks if we listen.  (PS - it's related to the
pancreas and blood sugars ...  enough OT ...)  Drink Water - preferably CS
and gently massage it each day till it's less tender.  Reduce sugars n fats?

Christine
thebodytalkcli...@telus.net