Morning JOH,

It might be interesting to one-at-a-time eliminate one ingredient to see the
essential components.

  Yes, I have thought of that and considered doing it.

A double blind study is hard to design when I have only one target to attack and only one attack force.

However, I always have a few containers of CS/DMSO. The nest target, one skin tag has become irritating and it has been getting CS/DMSO regularly.

 Any day now, I will mix the original blend.

I want to see this one respond as others have in the past. A close friend has many moles and skin tags.

Generally, he doubts all my ideas and methods. He has solved his sinus problems with CS and does in fact make CS.

I have a lot of trouble with these "Half Believers". Normally, I don't waste much time with them, unless they are close friends.

Converting these people is more of a challenge than the primary problem. This guy is still in the "one a day vitamin" class. He gets sick about 25 times per year and has serious back problems. He does not believe there is a shadow government or a New Order of the Barbarians.

I believe a nice clean razor blade may be the best solution to the skin tags. He thinks he would bleed to death and is not in favor of this quick method.

I have researched skin tags a bit. Still no answer why these things show up. I have less now than I did a few years back.

Considering the problems I had when I was in my 20's and 30's ( allergies and skin disorders), and the fact I have eliminated most of them, possibly in 40 more years, I can eliminate the remaining problems.

Unless of course, one of the terrorist bugs, Flesh Eating Bacteria, or maybe a snake or spider bite gets me before then. I have to watch for trains and drunk drivers. I no longer play Russian Roulette. No doubt I have used up a large percent of my good luck allocated for this life.

Wayne