At 03:29 AM 5/16/04, you wrote:
I believe a nice clean razor blade may be the best solution to the skin tags. He thinks he would bleed to death and is not in favor of this quick method.

I have researched skin tags a bit. Still no answer why these things show up. I have less now than I did a few years back.

I grasp the skin tag between forefinger and thumb and stretch it out then take a pair a scissors in the other hand and snip the offending tag off leaving about 1 cm of the tag that protrudes from the skin. It does bleed quite a bit but a Band-Aid is sufficient to contain the bleeding. The remaining 1 cm always goes away after this procedure in about a week. No pain at all.

I understood these skin tags to be the result of the Papilloma virus.

David Bearrow