I just received notice that a friend of mine, Gene Mallove was murdered in his
home.  He
did research on alternative energy devices primarily, and I have referred to
his work
here recently in his magazine Infinite Energy.

The alternative energy arena is just a dangerous for pioneers as the
alternative health
arena unfortunately, they go up against the energy cartels instead of the
medical
cartels, but neither intend to give up their monopolies without a fight.  The
world has
lost a great researcher trying to assist mankind again.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=infinite+energy+magazine&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=cd2ccfd9.0405180537.6901a548%40posting.google.com&rnum=3

Marshall