Marshall Victor talked a little about this on yesterdays show, (it will be
replaced with Todays show very shortly)
http://69.28.73.17/todaysshow/todaysshow.html
Sincerely Yours,
Hank
http://hdka.com
http://hdka.com/mena/index.html
http://hdka.com/cts/menact.html
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://69.28.73.17/todaysshow/todaysshow.html

  I just received notice that a friend of mine, Gene Mallove was
  murdered in his home.  He did research on alternative energy
  devices primarily, and I have referred to his work here recently
  in his magazine Infinite Energy.

  The alternative energy arena is just a dangerous for pioneers
  as the alternative health arena unfortunately, they go up against
  the energy cartels instead of the medical cartels, but neither
  intend to give up their monopolies without a fight.  The world
  has lost a great researcher trying to assist mankind again.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=infinite+energy+magazine&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&;
  > scoring=d&selm=cd2ccfd9.0405180537.6901a548%40posting.google.com&rnum=3
  >
  > Marshall

  List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

  ---
  Hank's outgoing mail is certified as Virus Free as can be.