From: Richard Harris [mailto:yr...@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 6:38 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Cc: Richard Harris
Subject: RE: CS>The FDA

Hi Jean,

Happy Memorial Day!

Please read some of the recent posts re: ASAP Silver Source--let me know
if
you need more info!
This manufacturer makes CS that is the same as your CS and my CS--since
they
have been approved by Ghana W. Africa FDA, they can make many more
claims
than you or I (we can legally state that our CS is a Mineral Supplement,
but
make NO claims as to what results you might expect while using or taking
CS--OR the FDA will Shut You Down!) ASAP is pure CS made from pure
silver,
pure water and an electric current. I refer all prospects to their SITE
and
tell them, I can't say the same things, nor do I have millions of $$$$
in
contracts in Africa, S. & Central America and the Far East to CURE
Tuberculosis, Cancer, Malaria, Hepatitis, HIV and other infectious
diseases;
however, my CS and probably your CS is the same. However, God has used
my CS
to do many wonderful things to friends who experimented with it.

Thanks for the informative sharings you offer to this group to "us
seekers"
as we continue to experiment and learn together in order to improve our
health and that of others less fortunate.

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 56 yr FL Pharmacist