Evening Frank,

There is no secret to duplicating the ASAP ionic solutions.

   Secret or not, ........

Patents used to say, very near the top,

........ "forbids all others from making, selling, or using". These are strong word and really gets ones attention. Many people think they can build "one unit" for their own use and not infringe on a patent.

Whereas, we may have the knowledge and ability to build a similar or identical unit, do you think his patent forbids us from doing so?

Possibly it has expired or he failed to renew. Sure would like to see the original patent.

In the 90's, I designed a special valve I used in products I manufactured. Never did a patent search. Some years later, when searching patents for other valve designs, I found a patent issued for an identical valve at near the same time I was manufacturing the valves.

I never knew if this guy just happened to be working on similar projects, or..... perhaps someone thought my valve to be of value and patented it.

This was no big concern because I had already designed a "TriPlex Valve" that replaced two manual valves and one electric valve, with one single valve. It was a computer controlled valve at that.

Patents do serve an important purpose. They notify the whole world of genius ideas. This way, other inventors can go to work improving the latest technology. ( or stealing your idea )

Tomorrow should be brighter than yesterday.

Wayne