At 11:30 AM 6/25/2004, you wrote:
I think it's time I investigate the
> Concentrace as well. I planned to mix it with the distilled water I
> routinely drink, instead of the sea salt I've been using. Another
> synchronicity. <grin>

The taste of Concentrace is simply ghastly, but it does such great things for me that I try to use it regularly, anyway. I would NEVER subject myself to drinking glassful after glassful of water spoiled by the taste, however. Instead, I put the 5 or 6 drops into a glass, pour in a small dollop of some kind of juice (orange or lemon) to dilute it just a bit, and try to slug it down in one gulp, followed IMMEDIATELY with several more swallows of the juice to wash away the taste. Just a shudder or two, and it's all over until the next day!

I have had soft and splitting fingernails for most of my life; also dull and lifeless hair. After a couple of months of Concentrace I had the longest, strongest nails I have ever had. When the bottle ran out, I failed to get more --- until a few weeks later, when my nails began splitting once again. Yes, I am back on Concentrace now. I know if one's hair and nails are the giveaway signs of the state of one's health, that I am far better off for taking it. A few months ago, someone else here touted Concentrace for strong nails and I am here to vouch for the truth of his/her comments.

Marlys