A balanced source of trace and macrominerals is what I would use. I do
think Silicon could be a missing link, but it is best to provide it in a
plant based matrix, which will have a balance of minerals. The following
are sources I use for my animals, which are particularly helpful in
illness or poor condition. Homepathic Cell Salts may also be helpful.
The combination of all five Biochemic Cells Salts put out by Hylands I
believe is a good one. Will help absorption and utilization of what is
in the diet.

Seameal (www.solidgoldhealth.com has a blend of 19 species, Kelp alone
is too high in Arsenate, others help balance this)
Flax Meal (freshly ground each day)
Sunflower Seeds
Almonds (great source of Magnesium, which many now think is needed in a
1:1 ratio to Calcium, not half as much Ca as previously thought)

Hope this gives you some ideas for your bitch. Red Raspberry Leaves are
also tonifying to the uterus.

Garnet